Search

2013 Crownline for Sale in the West Des Moines Area, Iowa

1K Total Thread Views

taylorcox

Reaction Score
2013 Crownline 19xs. 1 owner. 147 hours!

For sale is my 2013, Crownline 19xs boat. Price is $22,785 - make me an offer!

I am the only owner, and it has always been stored indoors. Every time I pull it off the water at the end of the day, it is wiped down, waxed, vacuumed, and put away inside. The boat is in fantastic shape.

Crownline builds a solid boat, and it has great lines on the water. It was built with timeless boat colors - a sterling stripe (light grey) over moonstone (white) gel coat. Interior is Crownline tri-color platinum (grey and tan trim over white). Interior is very clean. All canvas storage covers, bimini, and trailer, are in black - and make a sharp looking combination.

Only 147 hours! Very low hours and all fluids (drive and motor oil) and filters (oil and fuel) changed at the end of each season.

Motor is a Mercury 150 horse power 4-stroke outboard with hydraulic steering. If you are looking at sterndrives, don’t overlook these new outboards that are very popular. They are powerful, light, do not smoke, and fuel efficient. The boat comes on plane in a snap, ski and tube at ease. The boat also has stainless Bennett automatic trim tabs if you just want to cruise at super low speeds. Enjoy a day on the water without burning a lot of fuel.

Full U wrap-around seating in aft, you can stretch out your legs, sit back, and relax. Boat holds 8 people. Flip up bolsters on the captain and passenger seats. Tons of storage and ski lockers, anchor storage, etc. Integrated cooler storage.

Interior features a nice stereo with aux and removable head unit. Depth finder. Full snap-in Berber carpet, tilt steering, etc.8

6 stainless pop up cleats, stainless hardware on bimini and interior. Stainless rub rail. Solid stainless integrated ski pylon. A lot of upgrades.

Full canvases for the bow and the cockpit - nice bimini top for shade on the water – all canvas in excellent shape.

The Heritage trailer it sits on was built new with the boat in 2013, it shows as brand new. Trailer has integrated fender steps with diamond plate protectors.

The only lakes it has ever been on are freshwater – I trailered it to Sailorville, Red Rock, and Rathbun (IA lakes) – all within an hour and a half of my home. It has been a family boat we take out a few times per year and enjoy a day on the water. We liked the size as it fits in most garages, and tows nice. And it’s a Crownline, they build beautiful lake boats!

This boat is in fantastic shape, I babied it (I am the only one who has ever driven this boat), I get comments each time I have it out that the boat looks new. If you are looking for a new bowrider, you will not regret looking at mine before you purchase or order a new one. Titles on the boat and the trailer in hand.

You can email me at tlcox@hotmail.com if you are interested, I would be happy to talk to you about my boat. I can also send more pictures if needed. I am located about 20 minutes from West Des Moines, IA.

Year
Make
Crownline
Model
19xs
Price
City
West Des Moines area

Attachments

• IMG_00281.jpg
    IMG_00281.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 3