Search

New Member Introductions

8K Total Thread Views | 15 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Keiblebj · Posted: )

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Score
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!

Reactions: MelissaSullivan and devidparker888
Hi From Atlanta!

Hi everyone. My name is Kody and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I was practically born on a boat and I love them to this day. Since I live in Atlanta, I frequent Lake Lanier, Allatoona Lake and even sometimes Lake Norman up near Charlotte, North Carolina. Right now, I enjoy finding boat parts to buy and sell and sometimes even a boat itself. My small venture is growing though, so I may make a living out of this. Hello again. Loving this website!

Reactions: Nick1rankin and devidparker888
Hi from Mallorca

Introducing myself as a newbie to Boatclassifieds and am excited to see how all this works. Message me with any advice if you're feeling generous :p:cool:

Reactions: Nick1rankin
D Moore Introduction

I’m Dan. I’m looking for a cheap house boat on Lake Mead that I can live on. I’m retiring in a month and am looking to get away from the Minnesota winters. I am also looking for a marina I can slip at any suggestions.

Hi my name is Ariel and I live in South Florida. I am selling a 22 ft Cris Craft boat with small cabin and a 250hp evinrude motor. My family and I are sad to have to sell our boat, but my youngest has become ill and we are no longer able to go out on family outings on the boat. If you are interested please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Hi my name is Ariel and I live in South Florida. I am selling a 22 ft Cris Craft boat with small cabin and a 250hp evinrude motor. My family and I are sad to have to sell our boat, but my youngest has become ill and we are no longer able to go out on family outings on the boat. If you are interested please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
Welcome to the site and good luck with your sale!

Hello from RowBoatR. I am new to the website and have an incurable addiction to boats. I have a 1960 Holiday runabout that just got a major rebuild and a 1950 Edwin Monk-designed cabin cruiser that my Dad built before WWII. It is on its second engine and I am looking to ref-fit with engine #3 to be a marinized Kubota diesel. I have a Chesapeake LightCraft Annapolis Wherry on a trailer that is all ready to go, but I have never put it in the water, so it has to get sold.

Hello from RowBoatR. I am new to the website and have an incurable addiction to boats. I have a 1960 Holiday runabout that just got a major rebuild and a 1950 Edwin Monk-designed cabin cruiser that my Dad built before WWII. It is on its second engine and I am looking to ref-fit with engine #3 to be a marinized Kubota diesel. I have a Chesapeake LightCraft Annapolis Wherry on a trailer that is all ready to go, but I have never put it in the water, so it has to get sold.
Hello RowBoatR! Welcome to the site and please let me know if you need anything!

Hi form La Paz, México.
We are selling a Ranger 33 in very good conditions, more than ready to enjoy the Sea of Cortez.
It's good to be here. Thanks a lot.

IMG-7.jpg

Reactions: Admin
Hello from CT - hope to sell this fabulous boat. Just serviced in Norwalk CT. 2017 Monterey 224FS.

Reactions: Admin
Hello All,
I'm making a quick effort to spread the word that I've got a hardtop for an old 1969 Seaflite SS-179. (Not a Glastron.) It seems to be in restorable condition. All I know for sure is that there are a hand full of these boats remaining on the water. They're nifty little boats and anyone who has one, but lacks the hardtop, will jump on the opportunity to get one. I'm not giving it away but I won't be gouging anyone's eyes out. The worst thing I could do is to throw it in the landfill without making it's availability known. I have the entire boat, but it's not easy to look at. Happy Holidays!

Hi, my name is Eric. I just recently posted a boat for sale. My wife and I had all intentions of spending much of our time on the boat fishing and just relaxing. It has enough room for us to basically live in it and enjoy what we love the most and that is each other and fishing.
Unfortunately, life takes some odd turns and now we are not able to do this. We would like to sell the boat. I have it listed on this site with a full description and pictures. (1979 Carver). If anyone has any has any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back