Search

1934 Glass Bottom Boat with Current USCG COI for Sale

• Thread starter aquahunt0
  • Start date

788 Total Thread Views

aquahunt0

aquahunt0

Reaction Score
A rare chance to own a piece of history and make money.

1934 electric glass bottom boat originally from Silver Springs Florida is up for sale. The boat has a current USCG COI to operate with 12 passengers plus 2 crew. Recent marine condition and value survey completed on 8/6/2021.

U.S. Coast Guard recent inspection on 8/12/2021. All USCG commercial vessel inspection public info for this vessel could be found at: https://cgmix.uscg.mil/psix/psixsearch.aspx

Start making money immediately. She is turn key and ready to operate. Don't miss this opportunity!

Boat comes complete with all required equipment (Too much to list) also comes with a custom tri-axle aluminum trailer. The recent marine survey values the boat and trailer at $125,000. I have more than the surveyed value invested in her.

The pictures taken during the marine survey do not show the included equipment because they are safely stored separately. I added a few pics that show us operating in both Bokeelia FL 11/10/2019 and one on the Rainbow River taken 12/24/2020.

Visit www.oldfloridaboattour.com for more info on the boat.

I am only considering this sale because the cove behind our recently purchased house, which is the only place I have to dock her is filled with submerged standing pilings because many years ago it was a working phosphate pit. We had no idea of these submerged dangers prior to purchasing. We hit one last December 29th in 20 feet of water and broke the forward viewing glass which has been repaired, and passed inspection by the USCG as required because she’s a commercial vessel. It's only because of these submerged pilings, that I'm putting her up for sale. The entire bottom under the water line was recoated with a special marine elastomeric coating while the one panel of glass was being replaced so the hull is maintenance free for many years to come.

She's fiberglass over wood, LOA is 30', 9' beam, 8" wet draft, 7' air draft, 8,600lb weight, 48-volt electric motor, top speed 5.5 mph, she will run all day on a full charge.

When we ran tours in Bokeelia FL on weekends only we were grossing $12K a month. She's a real money maker and turns heads because of her history.

I'm asking only $55,000. Serious inquires only! If you don't have the cash, please DON'T contact me.

Year
Make
Titled and Documented as 'Unknown'
Model
Glass Bottom Boat
Price
$55000
City
Dunnellon
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code