Fuel Type: Gas
Water: 25
Beam: 8.6'
Draft: 3ft
Length: 42'
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Trailer Included: Yes
Price: $75,000

Very rare 1995 42' Sonic SS power boat (not many left with the arch). Boat is in very good condition for its age. Boat has always been stored in warehouse and never left in water more than 3 days. Price includes a 1998 heavy duty 3 axle custom trailer from Manning Marine. Would not suggest this one for you first time boaters, no offence but it's a lot of boat. I've owned this boat for 7 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I'm only selling because the wife wants a condo on the coast and I need to obey, No I'm not whipped, That was the agreement when we sold our house, beside I never asked permission when I bought this one and I still hear about it. This Sonic has twin 500 HP (Blue) racing motors that can push it up to 70mph. It also has all the amenities for weekend stay. Listed below are all the features. Starboard engine has about 320 hours (never had any problems with this one) and 25 hours on rebuilt port engine. Professionally installed generator in 2007 and upgraded the stereo system in 2008 (it rocks). Boat is very solid all the way through. If you know anything about Sonic boats, you know they are built to last. Sonic boats are built in Florida and you won't find many of them because they are custom made (pay before they build). A new one runs about $500,000.00 so this one is quite a bargain. Keep in mind it's not perfect but it's the best looking 18 year old go fast boat around. Just ask my friends (It seems I've accumulated a lot of them within the last 7 years). I'm not in any financial stress and the boat is paid for, so my price has little negotiation room (unless you can find the same boat for less). Serious inquirers only, no dream appointments. I'm easy to work with; I'm just trying to weed out the BS. Boat can be pulled with a 3/4 ton truck but pulls better with a 1-ton dually.

Exterior Equipment- one 30 amp ship to shore power connection / two deck hatches / swim platform with ladder / sun pad over engine compartment / radar arch with two channel stereo outputs for remote speakers / cockpit carpet / two electric bolster seats / hydraulic steering / fuel shut off switches / side storage compartments / five cut-in marine speakers / Ritchie compass / LED lighting / Kiekhaefer tabs / two kill switches / Gaffrig depth finder / vapor detector / two fire extinguishers / Garman GPS.

Interior Cabin Equipment plush carpeting / galley with sink and storage compartments / Norcold AC-DC refrigerator-freezer / Sony stereo with 3 high powered amps and cooling unit / closet with light and clothes hanger / Sonic TV and DVD player / 12,000BTU AC and Heater Unit / toilet, sink and shower area / pressurized water system with 25gal water tank and inline water heater. Engine Compartment Equipment - Twin MerCruiser 500 HP(blue) Holley carbureted engines / top braided hoses / battery charger with two starter batteries and one deep cell for stereo / Gil stainless steel water jacketed exhausts / 2.6kw Westerbeke generator / two Bravo One outdrives with shower drives / two 4 bladed stainless steel props / pneumatic captains call / outdrive tie bar.

3571985.jpg

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Sonic
Model
42SS
Price
$75000
City
Dallas