Search

2009 Triton X3 Bass Boat with Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XSP Engine

• Thread starter eileenmarie
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 12 Replies

E

eileenmarie

Reaction Score
2009 Triton X3 Bass Boat with Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XSP Engine for sale for $27,500. In good condition. Just had it out 4th of July weekend and it is ready for fishing, poker runs, tournaments etc. Good looking Fiberglass Bass boat at a fair price.

triton bass boat pic 1.jpg triton bass boat pic 2.jpg

Year
2009 Triton X3 Bass Boat
Make
Triton
Model
X3
Price
$27500
City
Oklahoma City
State
Oklahoma - OK
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
eileenmarie said:
2009 Triton X3 Bass Boat with Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XSP Engine for sale for $27,500. In good condition. Just had it out 4th of July weekend and it is ready for fishing, poker runs, tournaments etc. Good looking Fiberglass Bass boat at a fair price.
Nice looking boat. What type of electronics do you have in the console and bow
eileenmarie said:
Nice boat. What type of electronics do you have in the console and bow? Also have you made any upgrades: hotfoot , pumps , etc.. Thanks

Stringhunter said:
Nice looking boat. What type of electronics do you have in the console and bow

Nice boat. What type of electronics do you have in the console and bow? Also have you made any upgrades: hotfoot , pumps , etc.. Thanks
The boat does has a hot foot in it
The boat also has 2 fish finders - the model number for the console fish finder is HDS10 lowrance. I can get the model number for the other fish finder that is at the bow if you would like tomorrow. Let me know if you have any further questions.

eileenmarie said:
The boat does has a hot foot in it
The boat also has 2 fish finders - the model number for the console fish finder is HDS10 lowrance. I can get the model number for the other fish finder that is at the bow if you would like tomorrow. Let me know if you have any further questions.
I'm going to my credit union Friday for funding. Could you send more picks of the boats seats, console , and transom area. Also does the boat have any stress cracks? Thanks

Please contact me at wball8931@gmail.com. I'll forward you my direct contact information. Thanks

Stringhunter said:
I'm going to my credit union Friday for funding. Could you send more picks of the boats seats, console , and transom area. Also does the boat have any stress cracks? Thanks
Hi There. I did find that the other fish finder was a lowrance HDS 7

There are no stress cracks in the boat at all.

I tried adding almost all the photos I have of the boat. I think you can only attach 4 at a time. I have 15 photos so if you want I can continue to send you the rest of the photos in a separate response. If you need any particular photo that I have not attached, please let me know.

Thank you.

boat1.jpg boat2.jpg boat3.jpg boat4.jpg

eileenmarie said:
I tried adding almost all the photos I have of the boat. I think you can only attach 4 at a time. I have 15 photos so if you want I can continue to send you the rest of the photos in a separate response. If you need any particular photo that I have not attached, please let me know.
@eileenmarie - You may add additional photos in subsequent responses. There really is no limit. @Stringhunter - be sure to obtain photos of the seller's entire body and face next to the boat itself to verify legitimacy. Never send any funds via Paypal, Western Union, or any other online payment system. Always see the boat in person before making any type of payment, no matter what any seller says.

Admin said:
@eileenmarie - You may add additional photos in subsequent responses. There really is no limit. @Stringhunter - be sure to obtain photos of the seller's entire body and face next to the boat itself to verify legitimacy. Never send any funds via Paypal, Western Union, or any other online payment system. Always see the boat in person before making any type of payment, no matter what any seller says.
Thanks

eileenmarie said:
Here are photos 5-9 of the 2009 Triton Boat.
Here are photos 10-13.

boat10.jpg boat11.jpg boat12.jpg boat13.jpg

Here are photos 14-17. Please let me know if there are any further questions.

boat storage 1 triton.jpg boat storage 2 triton boat.jpg boat storage long triton.jpg electronics boat triton.jpg

eileenmarie said:
Here are photos 14-17. Please let me know if there are any further questions.
I'm in Maryland just working on transporting the boat here. Thanks.

Stringhunter said:
I'm in Maryland just working on transporting the boat here. Thanks
I wanted to let you know that someone came and bought the boat yesterday. I wanted to let you know to save you from pursuing things on your end. Good luck in your boat hunt.