Search

Sailboat or Catamaran Wanted (In Search Of)

1K Total Thread Views

windstalkers

Reaction Score
Sail boat/Catamaran wanted.

Wanted for trade 39F and up sail motorboat or catamaran

I have 3 properties (3 lots)which I would like to trade for 38F min to 42F max - 1990'S and up SAILBOAT OR ( CATAMARAN 36F MINIMUM )

The 3 lots are together in Punta Gorda Florida ( TGA TROPICAL GULF ACRES ) Good for long term investment or build your retirement home, low taxes, good location with asphalt road close to I75 freeway TUCKER GRADE EXIT – title on hand

I am looking to trade for a -( Beneteau – Hunter – Irwin - Island Packets - Prout Snowgoose – Corbin – Gulfstar - Beneteau Oceanis - Catalina )

The sailboat or catamaran has to be in good working condition and clean ready to go out sailing

sailboat preferences sloop with keel fin with skeg rooder

Hull can not have soft or Delamination spots

No leaks

ELECTRONICS: Minimum, has to have, autopilot – speed/depth - multifunction plotter – radar – VHF and all necessary navigation electronics
SAILS need to be in good conditions main sail -spinnaker and genoa

TRADE is not about value, if your boat is a 2000 and is in better condition than 2009 I will go with 2000, I will not compare value between my trade or your trade, boats lose value every year and every day also boats are a money pit and time-consuming, on the other hand, land is an investment, price increase or you can build and make profit

The location of the boat or catamaran has to be on the east coast or gulf of Mexico USA.
I don't want to travel more than 3 to 5 hours driving to check the boat, but if the boat is on the east coast of the USA and is what I am looking for I can travel

Please contact me if you are interested and show me what you have

Year
Make
Any
Model
Any
Price
Any
City
East Coast USA
Last edited by a moderator: