Search

Vintage Peterborough Canadian Wood Boat for Sale in Point Pleasant, New Jersey

1K Total Thread Views

KodyWallice

Pro Member
Reaction Score
My friend has this wonderful old Peterborough boat that he got up in Canada several years ago with the intent of full restoration. Sitting in his garage these past 10 or so years, in Gallipolis, Ohio, the restoration never got off the ground because of his demanding work schedule...the ravages of time have caught up with me and my friend...we are now old and in the way with no time left to restore a boat. He wants to pass this outstanding project along to a younger gal or guy or anyone else who is into boat restoration and who needs an excellent project boat. We know that this is a mid 1950's Peterborough Cedar Slat boat with oak ribs. The trailer is good and stout and ready to pull out of his garage and get underway to a new home...it was towed from Ontario, Canada to Southern Ohio. We don't know the name or brand of the trailer that goes with the boat...it has a new hitch and dolly wheel too. What this boat needs is some TLC restoring it back to pristine again. The transom needs the most work but can be easily restored by someone who has the time and skills. This boat is fifteen feet six inches in length and five feet and four inches wide. All the boat needs is the TLC of a person who would like this project. Please feel free to email us with any questions and we will respond as quickly as we can...reminder we do not know a lot of nautical terminology, so if you email us please try to be explicit. Thank you for looking at my friend's offering.

Year
Vintage
Make
Peterborough
Model
Wood Baot
Price
$1,200
City
Point Pleasant
State
New Jersey - NJ