Search

2015 22' Sea Fox 226 Traveler - Yahama F200 - Only 481 Hours - Clean - Freshwater Stored

• Thread starter cyberized18
  • Start date

591 Total Thread Views

C

cyberized18

Reaction Score
  • 2015 Sea Fox 226 Traveler Dual Console (Bahama Blue).
  • Bought brand new in 2015.
  • Only 481 hours - 1 owner.
  • 90% freshwater lake boat. Stored year round in indoor drystack facility at Lake. Used at NC coast but washed and flushed engine after every use.
  • Yamaha XB200 – the 200 is a great motor and very fuel efficient, quiet, and reliable. Engine is super clean. Cruise is about 25mph and top speed loaded is about 45mph.
  • Yahama Stainless Steel prop. Clean and not damaged.
  • Sea Star Start Hydraulic power steering.
  • Full Bimini top (treated with 3D Nano spray repellant).
  • Load Rite – 24’ - Dual axle – Aluminum trailer () with surge Disc brakes – decent tires – added an additional step on trailer. Bunk and carpet are NOT dry rotted. Great shape. A few of the LED marker lights don’t work. 1 newer tire and I have an odd spare for you.
  • Fully optioned when new with colored hull bottom, Sea Dek Mat, Ski Pole, sun bow cushion filler, table, porti potti, sink, folding front door, etc.
  • Has fish livewell with pump but I converted into the table area.
  • Bilge is clean and all bilge pumps work.
  • All cushions and seats are clean and intact. No rot, torn stitching or UV fading. Only 1 bird poop stain.
  • Fully sealed/fish box under seat storage compartments.
  • 104 gallon fuel tank. I will fill up for new owner. ($700 at my marina). Always filled with 93 Ethanol free marine gas and still treated with Sta-Bil Marine 360 regularly. Never had a bad gas issue.
  • Garmin Touchscreen EchoMap 70s with coastal map (little bit of glazing on outside screen).
  • Upgraded stereo w 400w Digital Kenwood amp powering 4 – 8 inch Kicker Marine speakers and JBL 300w 12 inch self-powered sub. Stock Infinity stereo work with system.
  • Added 4 step ladder vs standard 3 step. The stock 3-step was why too short.
  • Yearly serviced (oil/gear) with Yahama fluids and parts.
  • Serviced prop hub/lube when needed.
  • Newer Interstate Batteries in 2019 – one Deep Cycle.
  • Water Impeller kit replaced March 2020.
  • Spark Plugs replaced March 2021.
  • Water separating filters and the 10 micron fuel filter on motor were replaced 2 years ago.
  • Trim pistons seal replaced – seals on trim pump motor replaced as same time (2 years ago).
  • New Sea Dek Mat on rear and swim platform replaced Mar 2020.
  • Has 20 gallon freshwater tank with rear hose along with raw water hose.
  • Washed and cleaned regularly.
  • I did cover in drystack storage for winter yearly after I fogged the cylinders and treated the freshwater tank.
  • Includes a custom fit boat cover, if needed. Average shape.
  • Added some storage holders in bathroom
  • Will includes 2 full shank Danforth anchors and chain, lifejackets, fenders and dock ropes.
  • I’d rate boat in excellent overall condition. There are some fiberglass scratches and marks on the sides gelcoat from tied ups to other boats. Didn’t have the big buoys balls in the early years (lesson learned). The only issue is I am waiting on an EIC relay module from Bennett’s Marine as the green wire to port solenoid is low voltage coming out of the relay. It’s an out of stock part in the covid world so don’t have ETA. Easy plug and play replacement once it comes in. if the part does not come in time. I’ll pay the new owner the cash for it or ship to you.
  • 70 additional pictures - https://www.idrive.com/idrive/sh/sh?k=m1f7z4z8a1
  • $55k – FIRM

Year
Make
Sea Fox
Model
226 Traveler
Price
$55,000
City
Greensboro
State