Search

2015 Ranger RT178-Like New $18,000 or Trade

• Thread starter Hardtwist
  • Start date

298 Total Thread Views

H

Hardtwist

Reaction Score
Boat dealers, brokers, and agents welcome. This boat cannot be faulted in any way and your mechanic's inspection is welcomed at my cost. Contact for further details, pictures, and delivery. You can only make contact with me by email by presenting a phone number for a callback so we can discuss your situation and interest to protect privacy for both of us. I would consider trades for flatbed trailer, mini tractor, all terrain vehicle, automobile, personal watercraft, plumbing services, or metal building construction.
Call me and leave name and callback number on message recorder. 505-900-3873

This 2015 Ranger RT178 is LIKE NEW in beautiful Crystal Red with a Metalflake Fiberglass Console. This wonderful bass boat which has been used less than 70 hours on the 4 stroke 70 HP Yamaha Outboard is the perfect blend of value and performance with this watercraft enjoying the same build processes as larger aluminum models, but in a size that will fit in your budget and your garage.

This boat is rare find with usually none available for sale and lead time to order new set at 5 to 7 months. You will only find a rare few for sale nationwide and you would be saving thousands for basically for this "Like New" boat before tax and it comes complete with all features, life jackets, bumpers, dock ropes, and everything but your fishing pole. Hook up and take her to Eagle Nest Lake this weekend.

This 2015 Ranger RT178 boasts an 8-foot port rod locker, a recessed trolling motor foot pedal, three tackle-specific storages and an oversized center storage box. The ultra-wide deck and cockpit deliver stability from bow to stern. The 100” hull is filled to the brim with sound-deadening foam flotation for a noticeably smooth and solid feel at all speeds and in all environments. The perfect carpeted decks are rugged all-weather marine-grade, as is the premium vinyl upholstery set off by the Metallic Red fully featured fiberglass console housing electronics up to 12 inches, beveled stainless gauges, custom Steering Wheel, and a cantilevered design to maximize comfort and space. The factory upgrades include the large screen Lowrance fishfinder and the Minn Kota® Edge 70lb 45" trolling motor with double Interstate Batteries. With so much loaded into her 17-foot, 8-inch frame, she presents a brilliant pedigree with matching performance that prompts comments of admiration from bystanders at every dock where we have launched her.

You do not need to buy this boat without taking her on any lake you choose. Invite me to your place at the lake or meet me at the lake and you can use the boat for the whole day under the right circumstances. No person selling their boat is going to make that offer, but I am confident that once you get onboard...you won't want to fish without this fine boat. I have already purchased another boat to accommodate a physical handicap or I would not let her go. The buyer I'm looking for is a careful person who has studied the used boat market and shopped around to recognize how rare it is to find this boat in this condition available for sale at this price.

2) 2015-BEST SIDE VIEW.jpeg 3) 2015 Dash & Cockpit Seats.jpeg 4) 2015 Dash Shot.jpeg

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Ranger
Model
RT178
Price
$18000
City
Albuquerque
State