Search

Custom Built Sonic 30SS & Aluminum Tri-Axle Trailer for Sale

2K Total Thread Views

sonicusa

Reaction Score
I am original owner and had this boat custom built by Sonic, Hollywood Florida (photos on file). Since the time of purchase is sat idle intermittently for 18 of those years on my private property on jacks and covered. The interior mildew buckets were serviced routinely and all service records to back up winterization and de-winterization by the same authorized Sonic/Mercury Marine Dealer/mechanic are available upon request. I Replaced the original twin 1991yr Mercrusier H/P 454CID/Mags engines with twin drop in 2002yr Mercrusier H/P 502CID/MPI Magnum Gen-V engines (see photos) which currently have approximately 26hrs (verification of actual hours with Mercury Diagnostic box/engine record chip). The 1991 Sonic 30SS Hull has approximately 300hrs and is in excellent condition. This Boat is fully loaded with all option available at time of build; Morse Racing controls, Kiekhaefer/Aeromarine K-Planes, Power Steering, HD/SS Tie-bar, twin counter rotating Bravo One drives, twin counter rotating SS 27inch Pitch Mirage propellers, twin Tap & Drive Indicators, Silent Choice Exhaust system (thru hull or thru hub), twin Race fuel fills, twin Batteries/Parallel Switch, twin engine compartment Vent Blowers, twin Bilge Pumps, twin 75gal Fuel Tanks/By-pass Shut-offs, twin Fresh Water engine flush system, twin Engine Deck Scoops (for the original engine flame arrester/air breathers), Imron Graphics, Galley/Sink//Entertainment center, Lounge/Queen bed & Berth, color coordinated Cushions and Upholstery, Cigarette Lighter, Color TV/VCR, Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Ice Cooler built-in, Central Vacuum system, Full Bath/Sink/Shower/Med -cabinet, 20gal Holding tank/Macerator with external discharge valve, Electric Engine Hatch, multiple storages compartments, Charcoal indoor/out carpeting, Mercathode System, twin Sacrificial bricks & Anodes @ 90%, 20gal Fresh Water tank/pump, Aft Shower, Yacthsman Fume/Halon system, twin H/H Fire Ext., twin Deadman switches, AC outlets, Custom lighting, AC/DC Power converter/Battery charger, 50ft HD electric cord, twin Cuddy Circulation Fans, Lawrence Depth finder, Icon Ship/shore Radio, new Quicksilver Instrumentation, new Compass, Integral Swim platform, Tonneau Cover & winter storage Tarp, etc., etc., the list is to long I can send you the specification sheet upon request everything from soup to nuts. I obviously didn't use it much as you can see. This boat was purchased from an authorized Sonic/Mercury Marine Dealer and all subsequent work such as routine service, winterization, engine replacements, and upgrades, etc., etc. were done by the same Sonic/Mercury Marine authorized Dealer/mechanic; All documentation is stored in my office file and at the Sonic/Mercury Marine Dealer. This boat was always stored on a 8,000GVW Eazy-load Aluminum Tri-axle Bunk trailer (2-braking axles & 1-bearing axle) on my property in an enclosed area. The Trailer has gone thru an extensive overhaul such as New; galvanized brake assemblies, bearings, drums, brake lines, electric wiring, master brake cylinder, second braking axle, fire extinguisher, galvanized jack, spare tire/wheel, winch cable, safety chain, bow stops, Bunk carpet, 4 chop blocks, 4 highway transportation straps, 4 storage jacks, trailer Tongue lock, tail & side lights all operational. Included as part of this sale are many spare parts and CG safety equipment. This vessel is capable of speeds in excess of 80mph as is and much more with further modifications. I didn't use it very much because I'm in the Marine construction business and my work time conflicted with my pleasure time. It was meticulously maintained with lots of TLC, I have to sell due to relocating must thin out my herd. If you are interested please call for more information and photos got plenty of those or make an appointment to see it.

3304371.jpg 4881913.jpg 6467879.jpg 8062155.jpg

Year
1991 Hull 300hr+/- with 2002 Gen V 502Mags 25hr+/-
Condition
Used
Make
Sonic
Model
30SS
Price
$59,995
City